Hibiscus Ginger Cocktail, PARTY SIZE
If you're looking for the perfect punch bowl cocktail, look no further than our Hibiscus Ginger Cocktail! This is our go-to drink for parties—it is easy to make, it has a beautiful color, and of course it tastes amazing.
Hibiscus Ginger Cocktail recipe serves a 24 persons gathering and is loved by both drinkers or non-drinkers. This fizzy cocktail will put a colorful sparkle in your parties. Drink responsibly and enjoy!
Serves about 24
- 2 bottles Taruwa Hibiscus Drink
- 8 cups chilled pineapple juice
- 4 750-mL bottles, sparkling white wine/chilled champagne, or Perrier sparkling water *
- Optional: lemon slices, or garnishes of mint
- Measuring cups
- Punch bowl + ladle / pitcher + stirring spoon
- Cutting board
- Combine Taruwa Hibiscus Drink, pineapple juice, and champagne or sparkling water in punch bowl or pitcher.
- Serve with ice, Garnish with lemon slices or mint and serve straightaway.
*Expert Tip: For non-alcoholic version we recommend using Perrier Sparking water because it has a subtle mineral flavor, has more delicate bubbles, and is more sophisticated in taste and appearance than other other sparkling waters.